Individuals, Congregations, Organizations and Religious Orders in the Americas or the Caribbean are eligible to be voting members of the Annual Assembly if they meet one of the following:
- They are in communion with the Archbishop of Canterbury and/or the Anglican Communion,
- In the Anglican Church in North America, including (but not limited to) the Missionary Diocese of All Saints,
- Have an intercommunion agreement with Forward in Faith,
- (For Individuals) In an ecclesial body that has an intercommunion agreement with Forward in Faith.
All other Individuals, Congregations, Organizations and Religious orders will be partners with seat and voice in the Annual Assembly.
Steps to apply:
- Fill out the Parish-Declaration.
- Fill out the Application for membership (see below for the correct form).
- Send in a copy of a dated Resolution on parish letterhead signed by the Vestry expressing desire to join FIFNA.
- Each clergy sends in their own Declaration and dues.
- Turn in to FIFNA along with a check for the appropriate membership fee.
- Membership Chair will review to be sure everything is in order.
- The FIFNA Council will review the application, and if accepted, your parish will be notified and then listed on our website.
Congregations, Organizations and Religious Orders
Groups will sign the Application for Congregations and Organizations with suggested dues schedule after adopting the Declaration of Common Faith and Purpose, and their clergy, if any, will sign the Declaration of Common Faith and Purpose individually.
apply here >
Individuals will sign the Declaration of Common Faith and Purpose and fill out the individual application form with suggested dues schedule.
Chapters may be organized when at least 10 individual members of FIFNA request recognition from the President and the request is approved.
apply here >