Forward in Faith North America (FiFNA) will hold its 2017 Annual Assembly July 26-28, at the Hurst Convention Center in Hurst, TX. This year’s Assembly theme is Celebrating God’s Design for Marriage, Family and the Single Life. FiFNA Executive Director Dr. Michael Howell stated, “Christianity continues to be influenced by secular constructs, and the very foundations of our faith and society are increasingly being undermined. More than ever, we need to return to God’s design for our families and how we live our lives as single people.”
Theme: “Celebrating God’s Design for Marriage, Family and the Single Life”
Date: July 26-28, 2017
Location: Hurst, Texas
Hurst Conference Center (see pics) and here
Speaker: Dr. Kenneth Howell (See bio)
Bulletin insert_Assembly 2017 8.5 x 5.5 (print pdf and cut in half to insert into your bulletins)
A choice of workshops will be offered on Thursday afternoon:
Church Planting – Fr. Lee Nelson
Church Revitalization – Fr. Michael Brooks
An Evening Forum on “The Future of Anglo-Catholicism in North America” will be moderated by Fr. Larry Bausch and Bp. Keith Ackerman on Thursday night following dinner.
Registration: $200 per person
P.O. Box 210248
Bedford, TX 76095-7248
Hotels within walking distance: Hampton Suites, Holiday Inn, Hyatt We have arranged for a block of rooms in each hotel at the “FIFNA” rate.
- Hampton $109 (deadline is June 27) Click on link.
- 817-503-7777 ask for FIFNA or Forward in Faith rate.
- Holiday Inn $109 (deadline is June 27)
- 817-427-1818 ask for FIFNA or Forward in Faith rate.
- Hyatt $99 (deadline is July 4) Use code G-CGHC in the “Corporate/Group code” box.
- 817-577-3003 If calling, ask for the Forward in Faith rate.